I can't buy a product
The most popular reason for failed purchases is an error on the seller's end related to their PayPal account and they may appear with the following error messages:
- "Can't Perform The Transaction. The Seller Has Been Notified And Hopefully will Resolve It Soon"
- "The primary receiver is based in a country that isn't enabled to send payments using balance"
- "Account [email protected] isn't confirmed by PayPal"
- "The receiver [email protected] does not accept payments in this Currency"
- "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again."
- "Account [email protected] is restricted" or "Account Account not found. Unilateral receiver not allowed in chained payment is restricted"
If you encounter any of the error messages above, you can reach out to the seller and let them know about the issue.
If an error states "Internal error". This is a temporary PayPal payment error. Unfortunately, there is nothing you or we can do to resolve this issue as this error happens because of some technical problems at PayPal.