How to add PayPal as your payment option?
To sell your products using Sellfy you need to have a PayPal account. Once you've got a PayPal account, you'll need to link it to Sellfy to receive payments for each sold item.
Here's how you can add PayPal as a payment option:
1. Log into your Sellfy account,
2. Select "Payment options" in the left sidebar menu,
3. Turn the toggle switch on (it should be green),
4. Select your primary account currency based on what currency your PayPal account can receive,
4. In the provided field, enter your PayPal email address,
5. Press "Save" at the bottom.
If you're selling subscription products, you'll need to configure your PayPal account specifically for that purpose. Read more about that here.