About Facebook Pixel
The Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that allows you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising by understanding the actions people take on your website or, in this case, on your Sellfy store.
1. Make sure you have already created a Pixel in your Facebook Ads Manager. If you haven't, please refer to this Facebook Help page for more information - Getting Started with Facebook Pixel
2. Copy your Pixel ID from your Facebook Ads Manager page (located on the left-hand side upper corner)
3. Open your Facebook Pixel page on Sellfy - https://sellfy.com/user/integrations/apps/facebook-pixel and paste the ID into the box and click 'Save'.
Once you've done that, we'll be able to send specific checkout events to Facebook Ads platform. This will enable you to create personalized ads for your customers.
The following events will be sent from Sellfy to Facebook:
- Page view - for each time a customer visits your store or a single product page.
- View content - for each time a customer visits your single product page.
Add to Cart - for each time a customer adds a product to cart or clicks "Buy now" button on single product page.
- Initiate checkout - for each time a customer visits the checkout page.
- Purchase - sent once, right after a customer purchases single/multiple items.