How to embed the Sellfy "Buy now" button on my site?
If you want to know how to customize the "Buy now" button, read this other article: How to customize the Sellfy "Buy now" button?
There are two ways to generate the embed code and insert the button on your site:
Through the Embed code generator:
1. Open your Sellfy Dashboard and navigate to Store settings (gear icon) → Store embed
2. Select Buy now button from the three embed types
In the embed code generator, select which product to embed, customize the button text and preview the outcome.
3. To refresh the button preview and see the text change, click anywhere outside of the button text entry field after entering the new button text.
4. Finally, copy the code from the text field and paste it into your website where you want the button to be displayed.
Through the product preview page.
1. Navigate to the Products section
2. Select the product you'd like to embed
3. In the product editor, press the View product button at the bottom, next to the Save button.
4. In the preview page, you'll see how your customers see your product page. There, press the "Share & embed" button to generate and copy the embed code.
5. Just like in the previous case, a pop-up window will appear where you can copy the embed code.
To customize the "Buy now" button to match the style of your site, read this article: How to customize the Sellfy "Buy now" button?
There is also the option to embed your product or your whole store on your site, not just the button. To explore these other options, read this article: How to embed my store or product on my website?