How to link YouTube annotations to your product
We have partnered with YouTube so that you can insert your product URL directly into your video to promote it.
There are a few things you need to do before you can make that happen:
1. Make sure that your YouTube account is verified,
2. Keep in mind that you can only verify an account that is in good standing. You can check the status of your account here.
When you've verified the account:
1. Enable external annotations under " Channel" → "Status and features" that will allow you to link to your Sellfy product page directly.
2. Click on "Video Manager" from the menu on the left,
3. Choose the video you want to add promotion to, click on the drop-down menu,
4. Choose "Cards",
5. In the page that opens, click the blue button "Add card",
6. Choose "Link" and click "Create",
7. Add your Sellfy product link and click "Next",
8. Then add Card title, Call to action and Teaser text,
9. Click "Create card".
Note: Alternatively, you can use the "End screen" feature for your videos. More information on Youtube