How to link YouTube annotations to your product
We have partnered with YouTube (a privilege only a few other retailers are granted) so that you could insert your product URL directly into your video to promote it.
There are a few things you need to do before you can make that happen:
1. Make sure that your YouTube account is verified
2. Keep in mind that you can only verify an account that is in good standing. You can check it here.
After you have verified an account:
1. Enable external annotations under Channel -> Status and features, that will allow you to link to your Sellfy product page directly.
2. Click on "Video Manager" from the menu on the left
3. Choose the video you want to add promotion to, click on the drop-down menu
4. Choose "Cards"
5. In the page that opens up, click the blue button "Add card"
6. Choose "Link" and click "Create"
7. Add your Sellfy product link and click "Next"
8. Then add Card title, Call to action and Teaser text
9. Click "Create card"
Note: alternatively, you can use "End screen" feature for your videos. More information on Youtube