How to link YouTube annotations to your product
We have partnered with YouTube (a privilege only a few other retailers are granted) so that you could insert your product URL directly into your video to promote it.
There are a few things you need to do before you can make that happen:
1. Make sure that your YouTube account is verified;
2. Keep in mind that you can only verify an account that is in good standing. You can check the status of your account here.
When you've verified the account:
1. Enable external annotations under Channel -> Status and features, that will allow you to link to your Sellfy product page directly.
2. Click on "Video Manager" from the menu on the left;
3. Choose the video you want to add promotion to, click on the drop-down menu;
4. Choose "Cards";
5. In the page that opens, click the blue button "Add card";
6. Choose "Link" and click "Create";
7. Add your Sellfy product link and click "Next";
8. Then add Card title, Call to action and Teaser text;
9. Click "Create card".
Note: Alternatively, you can use the "End screen" feature for your videos. More information on Youtube