No downloads left
Each download link is set to five download attempts. When the limit runs out, the download button is disabled.
Most probably, the limit ran out because you're having trouble downloading the file. We can reset the limit for you, but you'll need to make some adjustments to finally download your purchase.
Here are the common causes for the download limit running out:
- Clicking on the download button repeatedly, without the download process initiating.
Each click takes away a download attempt, even if the download doesn't start.
Wait for the first download to start, or use a different browser if it still doesn't work.
- Opening and viewing the file on your smartphone or tablet.
The link is provided so that you can store the purchase on your device, not to view it.
Make sure you download the file before you open it for viewing.
Read this article to get help with saving files on your smartphone or tablet.
- Problems with downloading on a computer.
Refer to this article for more help.
- Problems with downloading to Dropbox.
- Dropbox can save files of up to 350MB, so larger files have to be downloaded directly to a device or computer
- Dropbox won't open .zip or .rar files, so download directly to your device and computer to extract them, and then transfer them to Dropbox.
Read more about opening .zip and .rar files here.
- the transaction ID for the purchase or free download
- a description of the problems you've had
Another solution would be to create a free buyer's account where you'll have access to the link without the download limit. However, you first need to solve the issue that's not letting you download the file.