My product won't open
If you have successfully downloaded your product but can't open it, here's what you can do:
- If the file is in .zip or .rar format, refer to this article for help.
- Make sure you have the necessary software or app to open the file. If you're not sure, use Google search to find out what you need for that specific file format.
- Make sure to open the file on a device which supports the file format. Some files may be suitable for smartphones and tablets or game consoles, but you may still need to download them to your computer first.
- For example, to use Lightroom presets (.lrtemplate files) on Lightroom CC Mobile, you must first set them up on the Lightroom CC desktop version.
- If the file is password protected and you don't have the password, contact the seller for more information.
If it's still not possible to use the product, contact the seller for help.
Unfortunately, we won't be able to provide advanced help with this issue because we don't create the products - we host and deliver them to the end-customers, like you.
You can contact the seller in two ways:
- On the Download page by clicking on the Contact link located on the header
- On the seller's store page by clicking on the Contact link located below the header.
Finally, if it just doesn't work out, you can apply for a refund. Refer to this article for further instruction.