I am not satisfied with a product
- bought a product that you're not satisfied with,
- purchased it more than once by accident.
Get in touch with the seller, explain the situation and find a way to settle the issue with them directly OR you can apply for a refund.
You can contact the seller in two ways:
- Through the Download page by clicking on the Contact link located in the header,
- Through the seller's store page by clicking on the Contact link located below the header.
Alternatively, if the seller doesn't get back to you within 7 days or refuses to give you a refund for a disappointing purchase, you may apply for a refund:
- via PayPal
- or, if you paid with a credit card, your credit card service provider
This means you can get a refund without involving the seller.
Important Note: Please understand that we as a company don't process payments, and therefore we are unable to refund you directly. All payments for a seller’s products go directly from you to that seller.