How do I get a refund?
Sellfy is a service that helps digital content authors sell their products online, but we don't manage the contents of each individual product and we don't administer payments directly. When you purchase a product, the funds go directly into the seller's PayPal or Stripe account and therefore we can't issue refunds ourselves.
If you've bought a product that you're not satisfied with or have been misled/scammed, you can get a refund by following these simple steps:
- Get in touch with the product seller, explain the situation and ask for a refund;
- You can contact the seller in two ways:
- Through the Download page by clicking on the Contact link located on the header
- Through the seller's store page by clicking on the Contact link located below the header
If the seller doesn't get back to you within 7 days:
- You may open up a PayPal transaction dispute or
- Contact your bank if you paid with a card
In the case of a PayPal payment - PayPal will review your case and issue your refund. It's important that you provide as much detail as possible - screenshots of error messages, messages with the seller etc. We will provide any additional details about the transaction if necessary.
If you paid with a card - online banking normally offers the option to dispute individual transactions. If this is not the case with your bank, please contact them directly via email or phone.