I can't buy a product
In this article:
The most frequent reasons for failed purchases are from errors on the seller's end, related to their PayPal account.
Error messages due to seller store setup:
- "Can't Perform The Transaction. The Seller Has Been Notified And Hopefully will Resolve It Soon".
- "The primary receiver is based in a country that isn't enabled to send payments using balance".
- "Account [email protected] isn't confirmed by PayPal".
- "The receiver [email protected] does not accept payments in this Currency".
- "Your payment can't be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again."
- "Account [email protected] is restricted" or "Account not found. Unilateral receiver not allowed in chained payment is restricted."
Important! If you encounter any of the error messages below, you can reach out to the seller via the contact form on their store and let them know about the issue (shown below). Only the seller can resolve these issues on their PayPal account.
Error messages from PayPal:
- If an error states "Internal error", it is a temporary PayPal payment error. Unfortunately, there is nothing you or we can do to resolve this issue as this error happens because of some technical problems at PayPal.
- If an error states " We were unable to verify your card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please enter a different card." This means that PayPal cannot verify your card and, if the details entered are correct, the only option is to try a different card. You can also reach out to PayPal for a solution.