I can't download my purchase
In this article:
Common download errors and what to do
If the download fails mid-way or if you encounter another issue with your download, try these solutions:
- If you're downloading on your smartphone or tablet, refer to this article for more information.
- If the file is in .zip or .rar format, refer to this article for more information.
- Check your internet connection - if it's slow or interrupted, you may need to wait longer or try multiple times. It may be best to find a better internet connection. Unfortunately, download managers won't be able to help you in this case.
- Check the file size - the product file size limit on our service is 5GB per file, and if your product is close to that number, the download process may be problematic. To ensure that the file downloads well, make sure you've got a fast and steady internet connection. Also, close all other browsers, tabs, and programs.
- Use an updated browser - we highly recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best results. Avoid using Internet Explorer as it's a discontinued browser.
- Check the file format - you can see the file format on the download page, just below the product title. If you don't recognize the file format and don't know how it's meant to be used, contact the seller for help via the Contact link on the download page.
Important! If you have downloaded the product files successfully to your device, you may be required to provide specific details and screenshots explaining the reason for requesting a refund.
If none of these solutions worked for you, feel free to reach out to [email protected] with more information about the download process.