How to get more downloads or streaming views
In this article:
The download button is disabled
Each link is set to five download or streaming view attempts. When the limit runs out, the download and/or play button is disabled and greyed out.
Run out of attempts because you're having trouble downloading or playing the file? No worries, you don't need to buy the product again, you just need to reset your link.
Note: Before you try downloading or viewing again, please make sure the download or streaming playback issues are resolved first. You may also find help here.
Common download errors and what to do
If you're having trouble with downloading your product, make sure you:
- Have a strong and stable Internet connection - this is one of the most common causes for downloading errors. If your connection is slow or interrupted, you may need to wait longer or try multiple times using up your download attempts.
- Use an updated browser - we highly recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best results. Avoid using Internet Explorer.
- Check the file size - file sizes (especially larger than 1GB) can be problematic if you don't have a strong and stable connection. To download files successfully, make sure you've got a fast and steady internet connection. Also, close all other browsers, tabs, and programs.
- Check the file format - you can see the file format on the download page, just below the product title. You'll need the appropriate software (and device) so make sure to open the file on a device/with an application that supports the file format. For example, to use Lightroom presets (.lrtemplate files) on Lightroom CC Mobile, you may first need to set them up on the Lightroom CC desktop version.
- Check for READ ME files - most sellers will provide instructions or a READ ME file with their product or have a Youtube channel with tutorials.
- Check the product availability - make sure to check if the product is available for download. If you purchased a video or audio file, the seller might have provided a streaming option only.
Can I get more downloads or streaming views?
Yes! You can get more download attempts or streaming views. To get a new link:
Important! the new link will only work from the same device from which you reset your attempts.
- Click Reset digital product access > Reset attempts
- Go to your email inbox > Verify device
- A new tab opens with fresh downloads and/or streaming views
I can't reset my link
If you're having trouble resetting your link, please contact us here or write to [email protected]
In your message, please provide:
- The transaction ID for the purchase or free download.
- A description of the problems.
- A screenshot of the error message if possible.