I can't download my purchase
When you receive the download email and click the green "Download product" button in it, a Download page should open in a new tab. Then you click the green "Download" button, and the download should begin.
If the download fails mid-way or if you encounter a different issue with your download, try the solutions from the list below:
- Check your internet connection - if it's slow try and download the product with extraordinary patience. Please note, download managers won't be able to help you in any way.
- Use updated browser - we highly recommend using either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for best results. Other browsers may work, but it's safe to say these two have had the least trouble downloading.
- Download to your computer instead of tablet or smartphone - in many cases hand-held devices don't support downloading via the direct download and often don't have enough space for the file. You may use the "Save to Dropbox" feature to download it (this will only work for products that are less than ~120MB in file size). The quickest and best solution is to download on your computer and then move the files onto your devices.
- Check the file format - this information should be available on the download page with the product title. If the product is in .zip or .rar format, make sure you have the necessary software to open it. You can try out software such as 7-zip - it's available for free at 7-zip.org. Or, if you're using a Mac, The Unarchiver app works great. If the file is in any other uncommon format, contact the seller for help.
- Check file size - the product file size limit in Sellfy is 5GB, and if your product is close to that number, it is possible the download will take a while.