In this article:
How to add Zapier filters
Zapier is a great tool for collecting data about your product orders. If you're new to Zapier, you can find more details and how to use the Zapier integration with Sellfy here.
Once you've set up the integration in your Sellfy account, you can add filters to collect even more Infomation about your orders.
Here's how you can add the next filter that will differentiate your purchases by product:
- Collect the product key of the products you want to include in the filter
- Use the product key(s) to set up the filter and collect data on those orders
The product key is part of the product page URL as shown below. There are 2 ways to retrieve your product key(s) :
- Copy them directly from the product page URL
- Access them from the Product list in your Sellfy account by clicking Share to copy the key from the pop-up window
When you have the product key(s) of all the products you want to include you can add them to the filter. To do so:
- Log in to Zapier and go to Choose Trigger (any that you've set up before)
- Click on the plus icon in the sidebar → Add a Filter or an Action
- Select Filter
- In the Filter Setup & Testing step, select Products key from the first drop-down
- Select (Text) Is In from the second drop-down list (the middle one)
- Provide one or multiple product keys in the last text field. (If you want this Zap to run for multiple products, add multiple product keys, separated by a comma).
Now, you can add any other Action steps to your Zaps. These Zaps will now run for the products whose keys are provided in the Filter step.