Integration with Patreon
In this article:
Patreon is a membership platform that provides tools for creators to connect with their audience, build relationships with their fans and monetize their following by providing exclusive content and other perks to paid subscribers. This integration with Sellfy allows you to give exclusive discounts or freebies to your patrons straight from your Sellfy store.
How to connect Patreon with Sellfy?
- In your Sellfy account, navigate to Patreon integration page
- Click Connect with Patreon
- In the pop-up, click Allow
- To proceed, you'll need to log in to your existing Patreon account or sign up. After that, you'll be redirected to the Sellfy offer editor where you can set up offers for each of your tiers
How to create offers for your patrons?
On the Patreon integration page, you'll see the list of your Patreon tiers. For each tier, you can create special discounted offers.
To create an offer:
- Click on the tier you want to give an offer
- In the offer editor, select the product(s) on your store you want to discount
- Enter the discount amount (enter 100% to make a freebie) and select to which products this discount is applied. It can be one or several, or all available products on your store
Your Patreon member area on Sellfy
After you've created the offers, invite your patrons to your Patreon member area on Sellfy.
To claim their offers, patrons need to authorize their Patreon account. They will instantly see the discounted products available to them exclusively.
Your Patreon member area is located on your Dashboard → Integration → Patreon