There is a problem with my Sellfy order
In this article:
I did not receive the order that I already paid for
If you have already paid for a product and have received an order confirmation with a transaction ID from PayPal/ your bank, please try the following to locate your download email:
- Check your Spam / Junk / Social / Promotions and other email mailboxes. Mail providers like Gmail will automatically move some mail to other folders that you may not see at first.
- If you don't know how to search these folders, try doing a keyword search for "Sellfy" in your email.
- If you don't find the email in any mailbox, contact Sellfy via [email protected] and provide the unique Transaction ID for your purchase.
If you paid with PayPal
- You can look for the TXN ID in your email that is associated with your PayPal account.
- Or log in to your PayPal account and look for the ID in your PayPal Activity.
If you paid with credit card
Typically, the transaction number is available in your credit card statement. You can also reach out to your financial institution to ask for the transaction ID from the purchase.
My order is pending
Once it's active, you can download the product from the same link you received in your email. Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to wait, you can cancel the payment through PayPal and try purchasing again.
My order was reversed
Please note that the refund process time is determined and controlled by Paypal. It may take up to 30 days. If you wish to follow up on the progress of the refund, you will need to contact PayPal for assistance.
My download link is disabled
Important! Sellfy cannot provide access to product files that have been removed from the platform. If your download is disabled, it means Sellfy no longer has a copy of this product so it can't be downloaded from us again.
If the download link for a purchase you previously made is disabled, this means that either:
- The seller has removed the product from their store.
- The seller has removed their store from Sellfy.
- The seller's store was suspended.
In these cases, Sellfy can no longer retrieve the original download link. But you may find the seller through social media and contact them directly to inquire about having the product sent to you in another way.
I want to report a seller
You can also get a refund for a disappointing purchase.