There is a problem with my Sellfy order
In this article:
I did not receive the order that I already paid for
If you have already paid for a product and have received an order confirmation with a transaction ID from PayPal or your bank, please try the following to locate your download email:
- Check your Spam / Junk / Social / Promotions and other email mailboxes. Mail providers like Gmail will automatically move some mail to other folders that you may not see at first.
- If you don't know how to search these folders, try doing a keyword search for "Sellfy" in your email.
- If you don't find the email in any mailbox, contact Sellfy via [email protected] and provide the unique Transaction ID for your purchase.
If you paid with PayPal
- You can look for the TXN ID in your email that is associated with your PayPal account.
- Or log in to your PayPal account and look for the ID in your PayPal Activity
If you paid with credit card
Typically, the transaction number is available in your credit card statement. You can also reach out to your financial institution to ask for the transaction ID from the purchase.
My order is pending
Once it's active, you can download the product from the same link you received. Alternatively, if you'd prefer not to wait, you can cancel this payment through PayPal and try purchasing again.
My order was reversed
Please note that the refund process time is determined and controlled by Paypal. It may take up to 30 days.
I want to report a seller
You can also get a refund for a disappointing purchase.