In this article:
What can I sell on Sellfy?
We at Sellfy are dedicated to supporting creators who publish their own authentic products. To keep our community safe, open and thriving, there are a few rules that regulate what content we allow to be sold via Sellfy. Violation of these rules can result in blocking the seller's account permanently.
- All digital file formats
- Writing like ebooks, magazines, document templates & other (pdf, epub, etc.)
- Videos like tutorials, films, animation, intros & other (mp4, avi, etc.)
Designslike fonts, wallpapers, 3D models & other (jpg, png, etc.)
- Photography like Lightroom/Photoshop presets, mockups, stock photos & other (jpeg, tiff, etc.)
- IT and
techslike apps, games, andhostings
- Subscription-based products
- Compressed folders like
zip, rar, 7z, etc.
- For single files, product file size limit is 5GB
- For multiple files in one product, it is 10GB in total
Products not allowed on Sellfy?
Note: Let us know if you notice any illegal or suspicious content sold via Sellfy.com. We do our best to monitor stores and products, but your help is much appreciated. Don't hesitate to write to us via [email protected] with some evidence that supports your suspicion.
- Products that don't meet product presentation, violate our Terms of Service, or have poor customer reviews
- Gift Cards, coupons, Private Label Rights (PLR) and Master Resell Rights (MRR) content
- Copyrighted, trademarked material you don't have rights to distribute
- Scripts, hacking/cracking tools, and software operating in bad faith
- Private information and identity documents
- Third party accounts and account interactions (ex. Shoutouts, Twitter, Facebook, and others)
- Online game recovery and modding services, like for Grand Theft Auto (Online), Call of Duty and similar
- Adult content, nudity, pornography
- Offensive, obscene and hateful content
- 'Get rich quick' schemes like PayPal Boosters, matrix, pyramid schemes or similar
Important! Not complying with the guidelines outlined below will lead to your account getting blocked. Account suspension is permanent. Once your account is closed down it will stay that way.
Products that do not meet our product guidelines or have poor customer reviews
We want to ensure that customers are getting good quality content, so make sure your product presentation is clear and visually pleasing. We may block accounts that contain products with poor quality image quality, insufficient product description or containing rude or hateful language and/or are violating our Terms and Conditions.
Gift cards, coupons, Private Label Rights (PLR) and Master Resell Rights (MRR) content
Sellfy is oriented toward the sale of original digital content, so selling gift cards of 3rd party services or coupons may lead to your account being suspended. The same rule applies for PLR and MRR products- such products are intended for resale and should be avoided.
Copyrighted material you don't have rights to distribute
This includes any items that infringe or violate copyright, trademark, right of any 3rd person or company under the laws of any jurisdiction.
Any work of another person or company is illegal to distribute unless you have the right permissions from the owners themselves. If you do, make sure you provide this information somewhere in your product description. From time to time we receive reports from other sellers or creators with claims that a particular product on Sellfy is copyrighted, and not allowed to be resold. we take these claims seriously and we typically suspend the account(s) in question. To avoid unfair suspension, make sure you've got this information covered on your store page on Sellfy.com.
Scripts, hacking/ cracking tools, and software operating in bad faith
This includes products like Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram bots, cracked software files and other scripts that bypass activation or abuse other systems/ apps/ websites.
Private information and identity documents
If you're about to share a picture of your boss to get back at him - don't do it. Don't overstep personal boundaries and respect basic human rights.
Third party accounts and account interactions (ex. Twitter, Facebook, and others)
Selling accounts and account interactions (shoutouts, retweets, shares, followers and alike) for sites like Twitter, Facebook is against their rules and policy.
You may sell accounts for your own sites that do not forbid this.
Grand Theft Auto (online), Call of Duty and similar online game recovery and modding services
Online game account recovery and account modding services are against the distributors EULA.
Obscene and adult content, nudity, pornography
Even if your product could be labeled as art or a form of expression, any nudity is not allowed to be sold. Adult content and any items containing sexually oriented, mature and obscene content will be removed from Sellfy.
Offensive, obscene and hateful content
Obscenity is subjective, but we will not take pardon in cases where popular opinion can classify your content as repulsive or adverse. Keep your products wholesome. Also, any items that encourage, promote or instruct others to engage in illegal activity will be removed immediately.
PayPal Boosters, matrix, pyramid schemes and similar 'get rich quick' schemes
This includes all money making schemes where the buyer has to re-sell your product or any other similar methods. They are classified as scams and can even get your payment service account suspended by PayPal.