How to set up my Store?
Here's what you need to set up the very basics of your store:
Create an account
- Click "Sign up" on Sellfy.com to register a seller's account.
- Choose your Subscription plan to start selling your products. (during the 14-day trial period, the checkout is inactive)
- Verify your email address by pressing the "Verify my email address" button in the email you received from us.
Note: All accounts have to go through the email verification process. If you haven't received a verification email, you can send out a new one in the Account Settings by clicking on the "Resend verification" button next to the email entry field. If the email doesn't arrive even then, make sure you've entered your email address correctly and check the spam folders as well.
Add information about your store
Note: make sure the information you provide on your Sellfy account is clear and on point. Starting with a catchy username to describing your products, your customers need to know that they can trust you and understand what they are buying.
- Select Store settings → Store pages and add relevant information about your store in the 'About' and 'Terms' pages.
- Select Purchase Email to edit your "Thank you email" that will go out to your buyers after each purchase.
Add payment methods
Note: Before you start selling, you need to make sure you have a fully functioning PayPal account and you need to integrate it with your Sellfy account. Otherwise, your customers won't be able to buy anything from you.
Go to Payment Settings and choose your primary account currency and enter your PayPal email address and/or Stripe keys.
Customize your store
- Select Store settings→ Customization
Before you begin, prepare the following assets:
- Header image 1920 x 350 px (suggested)
- Logo image 160 x 160 px (suggested)
- Your website address and your social links
Add your social media links
To add links to your social media channels:
- Go to Store settings → Customization
- Go to the Your Social links section below
- Enter your social media links as shown in the examples.
Note: social media usernames will not work, so add full URLs that start with https://...