How to set up my Store?
Here's what you need to set up the very basic of your store:
1. Click "Sign up" on Sellfy.com to register a seller's account;
2. Choose your Pricing plan;
3. Verify your email address by pressing the "Verify my email address" button in the email you received from us.
Note: All accounts have to go through an email verification process. If you haven't received a verification email, you can send out a new one in "Account Settings" by clicking on the "Resend verification" button next to the email entry field. Important: your account may go through the manual approval process by our content managers before you can start selling your products. This procedure helps us ensure that the products sold on Sellfy comply with our Terms, 3rd party Copyright Acts, PayPal Policies and other rules. This process typically takes up to 24 hours. On weekends it may be longer. Make sure to check out our terms and conditions .
4. Add info about your Store,
- Navigate to "Dashboard" → "Store Settings" → "Pages" and add relevant information about your store,
- Then navigate to "Email template" to edit your "Thank you email" that will go out to your buyers after each purchase.
Important note: make sure the information you provide on your Sellfy account is clear and on point. Starting with a catchy username to describing your products, your customers need to know that they can trust you and understand what they are buying.
5. Enable payment methods
Go to "Payment Options" and choose your primary account currency and enter your PayPal email address.
Note: Before you start selling, you need to make sure you have a fully functioning PayPal account and you need to integrate it with your Sellfy account. Otherwise, your customers won't be able to buy anything from you.
6. Customize the visual appearance of your store by using our Customization tool.
- Go to "Dashboard" → "Store Settings" → "Customization
Before you begin, prepare the following assets:
- Header image 1920 x 350 px (suggested)
- Logo image 160 x 160 px (suggested)
- Your website address and your social links
Now you are ready to add your first product, here's how.